CUSTOMER LOG IN
Sterling Solutions, Inc. is the premier developer and distributor of full veteran service assistance software.
Our Veteran Information Management System (VIMS) is Windows-based and produced exclusively to help veteran advocates assist American veterans in obtaining their rightful benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs and state and local agencies.
VIMS conforms to all U. S. Public Law and the Department of Veterans Affairs rules, regulations, and policy.
Thus, it helps veteran advocates work within the system to meet veterans' needs. County and state Veteran Service Officers, veteran service organizations, and others involved in veteran advocacy will take advantage of VIMS' powerful features to do the following and much more:
Sterling Solutions, Inc., is an established company with a proven track record for reliability and performance of software. We have been in business since 1991, and our offices are well staffed in order to provide maximum service to our customers.
- Comprehensive User's Manuals
- Maintain vital information on their veteran clients
- Prepare computer-generated VA/DD/SF forms
- Attach scanned documents and veteran photo ID
- Develop polished appeals using COVA case extracts
- Extract data to assist in filing claims and other forms
- Track upcoming actions on individual clients
- Define and maintain unique data items
- Compute eligibility and amortization
- Manage office functions, including budgeting
- Create and save reports
- Import and export veterans' records
- 32 Bit Windows-based
We have a toll-free number for technical support at which someone is always available during our normal Eastern Time Zone working hours:
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday through Thursday
8:30 AM - 3:00 PM, Friday